Wednesday, April 8, 2009

F1 Qualifying Day

Hubby and me went for the F1 qualifying session last Saturday.
We were contemplating either to go for qualifying or race day.
FIL passed 1 ticket to hubby for the 2 days but we decided
to watch the Qualifying..Race day tengok dekat rumah coz we
can baring2 infront of the TV...lagi best boleh nampak each corner
of the circuit. So my BIL and SIL went for the race day.

It was indeed a hot burning day...and I was burnt like
a roast chicken..Not many peoples turn up for qualifying session..
bagus jugak... otherwise kena berhimpit himpit to see the
merchandising as well as to queue for the food/drink...

I've been the F1 fan for more than 10 years and been very
loyal to my one and only team - Ferrari.. of course pasal
Schumi was the top racer at that time... now Kimi being
the lead driver for Ferrari, he still needs to work a bit harder
and be more consistent... Since the new Brawn GP team
had shown their excellent performance for the first
2 races and menang both of the GPs, I'm going to support
this team jugak... but of course I will still support my
Ferrari team la...



me and my abang2 rempit



wish I could drive this car.. coolll..



my dream car...keep on dreaming



Ferrari pit stop



McLaren pit stop


Lewis Hamilton's car - refuelling


Kimi's car going inside the pit

Qualifying session - the car
disappeared within a split second

6 comments:

Kak Elle said...

peminat F1 rupa nya....

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Teringat pula zaman aku minat F1. I was a McLaren fan during Coulthard & Hakkinen :-) Then shifted to Fernando Alonso. Then the passion just died.. hehehe..

All the best to your Ferrari :-)

Cat Cat said...

Amboi amboi, bestnya dapat ke F1. Cath tak pernah pun jejak ke sana... Dulu memang le F1 fan but now dah kurang sikit. Maklum lah F1 not so popular here.

Laracroft74 said...

Kak Elle,
Since Shumi not in the race...minat still ada tapi kurang sikit..dulu suka tengok dia fight with other drivers..

Rin-chan,
Dulu punya driver mmg best2... tapi dah tua, semua retire..Barichello jer the only veteran yg still racing.. The new Brawn GP team ni nampak happening!!

Cath,
ye la.. Kat US tak ada F1...that's why minat tu kurang..

Sleepyhead said...

aaarrrrghhh cik laracroft, u juz dunno how much i miss abang schumacher. ahahahahaha!

Laracroft74 said...

Cik Diva,
me toooo.....since abg schumi tak ada...kureng happeningla...