Monday, July 20, 2009

Under the Weather


I was not feeling well this morning. Check my body temperature
but it looks okay. Just feel a bit giddy. When I reached the office,
I can feel my head spinning..



I really can't concentrate on my work and decided to see doctor.
I was told that there is a temperature and low BP - 100/60..
no wonder I felt so giddy... It was about 10am and I was still fasting
but my colleagues forced me to break fast... dia orang cakap
otherwise the BP will go lower due to lack of sugar.. My boss
buatkan a cup of milo kaw kaw... and then I slept in the office sofa
until hubby came to send me home during lunch time.

Balik rumah I had a good rest. Tidur from 2 till 5.30pm and
that's why I'm not sleepy at all now..
Hope I'll be better tomorrow.. I need to drag myself to bed !!

Have a good day everyone!!



5 comments:

Kak Elle said...

I think you went into hypo should have checked your sugar level.

take care

ibu,mommy,mom... said...

You get well soon.No wonder tak nampak you reply to my post.How are you feeling today?

Laracroft74 said...

kak elle

thanks for the advise

***********************************

Mommy

I'm feeling much better now.. thanks..

Lee said...

Hello Lara, regret to read you not feeling good.
Lara, if you passing by a Chinese medicine store, go in and ask for this herbal drink called, 'Hor Yan Hor'...sounds like Tarzan calling ha ha...it is made in Ipoh, Perak....
very cheap. We get it here too.
It is good to take, drink when hot or warm, when you not feeling well, or have a fever. Good for young kids too.

Try it...a blogger lady friend I told it to her when her kids sick said they got cured very fast.
Good to drink anytime, if feeling 'heaty' too.
As well, drink lots of Chinese green tea...keeps you young, good complexion too.

Let me know when you try it.
You have a good rest Lara....and have a pleasant weekend, Lee.

Laracroft74 said...

Uncle Lee,

Thanks for dropping by and your kind advise. I'll check it out in the sinseh shop nearby my workplace (the name of the herb sounds very funny!!). Actually I do buy some chinese herbs to make chic soup and I really love chinese food. I guess I still have the chinese blood which I inherit from my late grandma.. :-) Ooh..the green tea and oolong tea are my good friends...love to take them after meal..not only good for complexion but also for our health.