Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fish Spa

Last Thursday, my dearest, MIL and myself went for a fish spa
in Subang... my dearest punya ideala ni... i just agree la coz i'd like to
try out.... In the beginning, I felt a bit hesitant to dip in my feet..
It took me a while until i feel confident enough to let these little
tiny fishes to tickle my feet.... OMG...soooooo geli tau!!!!!
The first 5 mins was really a suffering ....but we had a good laugh...
I think i gelak macam orang gila.... lucky there were only us in the spa....



This group of little fish called '"Garra Rufa" will actually exfoliate your dead skin cell by eating them.. The fish originate from Turkey where they are commonly know as "Doctor Fish" for their effectiveness to treat skin disorder like eczema.. It is also good to improve blood circulation and relax the body, mind and soul...

the garra rufa is going to get heart attack !!

help me....helpppppp.....



***********************************************************************************




Last Sunday we were at KSA for Farisa's School Concert
She was so excited that day... suka sangat bila dapat pakai make up...
but i just apply a light make up for her.... coz budak2 bila pakai heavy
make up, they dont look really nice....


Since the kids nowadays are so into High School Musical, so they
named their concert "Pre School Musical" with all the
high school musical songs. I can see all of them really have fun...
and I was shocked that Farisa can dance quite well... at home, dia
tunjuk sikit2 aje.... on the stage bukan main dasyat lagi my little
chubby ni....



she's on far right - the one in green



ada bakat jugak my chubby girl ni...





posing depan KSA





the video is a bit blurla....

okay...i have to wish good nite to everyone... it's already too late but lucky tomorrow is still weekend...can bangun lambat... horrayyyyy!!!!

Have a Great Weekend guys!!!

3 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Elle,
Fish Spa tu mahal ke..??? Ini Cath banyak dengar kekawan Cath bercerita pasal fish spa... Kat sini x ada lagi tapi up in Federicksburg, dah ada salon cam tu...

Sleepyhead said...

beb apa doctor fish tu buat kat kaki u? hehehe

Laracroft74 said...

Cath,
very very the murah you!! Most of the fish spa charging RM38 per 45mins. Convert to USD, cath boleh buat hari2..:-)...but you should try bila balik KL nanti ok...Dekat KL ni dh banyak Fish Spa..Bangsar, Pavillion KL, Sunway Pyramid, Subang Parade...

Nik,
i sedekah toksin kat doctor fish tu...:-))