Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mamma Mia !!!

I made a little surprise for hubby recently.... I bought a Mamma Mia
Musical ticket for him in conjunction of his birthday which has
already passed..... BUT I can only collect the ticket on the
show day itself at Istana Budaya.

Sooooooo yours truly came out with a brilliant idea.......

and here it goes.......

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>


TARRRAAAAAAAAA......... Malaysia proudly present you..........
"Laracroft the Mamma Mia".... hehehe.. ** feel terglamour kejap you**


the front cover of the invitation card

special invitation for my dearest....

mamma mia...here i come again...
mama..how can i resist you.....
this card was designed by my 'partner in crime' in graphic division...
cool huhh...... i really like it..... menjerit i tengok ittew card!!!
The next day, my mission started......
I had this card personally delivered to my dearest's office.....
BUT not delivered to him directly...instead i pass kat his boss's
secretary and suruh she pass to him....hehehehee... i like!!!!
My dearest must be so terkezut when he received the "mystery card'
coz about 2 hours later he sent an email to say thanks and siap
tanya lagi if he's going alone.....helllloooooo...of course with 'moi' !!!
I'm now sooo looking forward to watch the show since the
West End London group who's performing for this musical show
is one of the best theatre group in the UK.... but i must tell you
something...it took me 3 days to call the agent and finally
i managed to book the tickets.... the phone line is like 'goreng
pisang panas'.... so hard to get through..... sampai at one
stage i almost gave up to call ...nasib baik sabar ....
at last dapat jugak the tickets... Yeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ZazaHardy said...

you're so the good wife!! so the very thoughtful and so the veryyyy sweet!!! and what a mamma mia you are as well!

(p.s: got more ketupat palas or not?!)

lots of love
xxx

Laracroft74 said...

hi zaza,

once a while best buat surprise ... but frankly speaking i was more excited to pass the card to him...ketupat palas dah habis you...hehehehe...i wish i could deliver some to you...