Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Birthday Bash!!

The party went well last Sunday... I was ter'panic' for a while as my
friend who cater the food turned up a bit late...but nasib baik he
managed to set everything before the guests arrived...
Overall the food was good...plus the sooo reasonable price...
(hehehehe..harga kawan kawan..thank you my friend!!!)
Most of the kids and mommies enjoyed the games and
dance....even mommy kena paksa..but i know they had fun participating
in the activities.... heyy...you guys so sportingla!!








goody bag for boys (blue), girls(brown) and toddlers (chic little)





chocolate cake




the food - Soto Ayam, Mee Hoon Singapore, Roti Jala n Chic Curry, Assorted Malay Kuih






farisa and the rabbit



Stanley...you really did a good job entertaining everyone!!!


my chubby girl is so excited

doing the limbo rock


Happy Birthday to Farisa-5 and Farhana -7

I haven't had a time to upload the pic of their bday pressies..will
continue in Part 2 soon...I have to say good nite to everyone as I need
to wake up early for sahur tomorrow morning..
Till then... see you guys again... Selamat Berpuasa!!

8 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

sedapnya makanan... alahai, tengah posa ni.. hehe.. anyways, many happy returns to your beautiful daughters. The eldest one looks like you lah. Nanti nak jumpa lah ^^

Cat Cat said...

Elle,
Selamat Berpuasa ya... Amboi, sedapnya makanan... Roti jala & curry tu yang killer.. Hehehe. Kalau Cath dapat jamah, tak terbangun Elle.. Ahaks!!!

Laracroft74 said...

Makcik...
hehehe..i missed your nickname la...Thanks for the wishes..kalau tgh posa nie..everything looks so temptingkan...sabar you...
p/s Farhana is my photocopy...aka Aida Jr..

Hi Cath,
Thanks...kalau bolehla I nak deliver the Roti jala all the way to Richmond...mesti Cath rindu nk makan local food kan...takpe nanti balik KL, makan banyak2 okay.. that time, dont ever think about dieting...

Ummi365 said...

Hi my dear, where have you been? Lama dah tak update. must be busy eh? wow the birthday bash look great. i guess the children must be enjoying the party very much with all the good food.. memang buat drooling je dikala puasa ni.

My birthday wishes to Farisa and farhana.

And to the great mommy and daddy, selamat berpuasa..

Laracroft74 said...

Thanks for the wishes kak Ummi..
Before puasa I was bz with the preparation, now dah puasa pulak busy for berbuka preparation, going for tarawih...nak blogging pun my eyes like a bit senget dah...so i tone down a bit la during this fasting month...

ZazaHardy said...

i want to do the limbo too! a very happy birthday to you girls farisa and farhana... may you be blessed with love, health and happiness all the time!

congratulations to the parents of the princesses!!! with all my love!

Zaza

Laracroft74 said...

thanks so much zaza... i;m so grateful to be blessed with my two lovely princesses and dearest hubby

Laracroft74 said...

thanks so much zaza... i;m so grateful to be blessed with my two lovely princesses and dearest hubby