Friday, July 25, 2008

Dinner

Two months ago, when I found out that my weight has gone up to 50kg (panic kejap you..) plus my pant getting a bit tight, I started to control my rice intake. ...NO santan (substitute with fresh milk)...NO monosodium glutamate..and LESS oily food...

I try to avoid rice as much as I can especially for dinner..so I came out with my own rule :

Rice will be cooked ONLY 3-4 times a week for dinner. full stop. The rest of the days makan
bread or paratha kawanku or capati or naan... which i think quite healthy jugakla...plus less calories..

So pasal dah a few days (since monday) tak makan nasi..last nite i decided to cook for dinner.
And these were what i cooked :

* Kacang buncis with ikan bilis and telur
* Ikan cencaru bakar

* Sotong masak limau purut





hhhmmmm...sungguh menyelerakan... tambah nasi En Haslan i ....bon a petit!!!

No comments: