Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My First Post!!!


Yippeee!!!!! Finally i've created my own blog... i can now start to express my feelings into the form of writing...which i think i'm not that creative.... and i've never wrote before... NOT even a single LOVE LETTER!!! eiiii..tak kuasa mak!!!! the last time i wrote was during my school time...buat karangan with a max of 350 perkataan...hehehehe....

hmmm...but gimme a try!!! let's see how it goes.....i'll try to make my blog as interesting as i could....tapi apa aku nk citer ye.... don't worry!! i'll think about it later..


What makes me want to start blogging.... hhhmmm..I actually used to kepoh on other peoples blog..browsing from one to another.... checking on their creativity, what are they up too, read what is on their mind... beside that, you can share ideas, tips, recipe, etc... i found it quite interesting and was thinking to have my own one.... and here it comes....The Ups and Downs in Life.... till then..see you guys in the next post... Tschuess!!

2 comments:

Khairusy Shakirin Samsi (ShaqueAttack) said...

welcome to bloggers world.

xpress jgn tak xpresssssssss

Laracroft74 said...

tenkiu..tenkiu...comment jangan tak comment ye...