Sunday, July 27, 2008

My colleagues..

I was at work yesterday (we work alternate saturday)...hmm i wonder

when can we have every saturday off....everyone is at home and
i've to go to work...eiii...BORING!!BORING!!BORING!!!

Anyway..i just cleared some work emails plus a bit of filings when suddenly
one of my colleageue came to our office to tell us her 'drama'...apparently
she has not been in a good term with her house cum officemate lately....
they've not been talking to each others... they are totally not happy with
each others..... they've been complaining about each others behind their
back...both of them are my good friends.... i'd prefer not to interfere.....
i can just give my piece of advice..... but they really need to sit down and
discuss their problems before things get worst....

Have you guys faced this kind of situation.... i loved both of them..and i
can't be siding to one party.... I'm stucked...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough call. But based on my experience, it's best to not take sides.

Laracroft74 said...

flickchick..

yup..u are indeed correct..stay neutral is the best...but i still dont like to see the situation until they settle everything..