Monday, February 2, 2009

Sunway Lagoon trip

I had a big birthday celebration this year... Big party?? Nooo...
My birthday actually falls on the Chinese New Year, 26Jan...
Wahhh..meriah betul my bday this year...
susah susah jer korang bakarkan mercun....
thank you...thank you... to cher...sher sher nie....

We went to Sunway Lagoon... It was my idea....I was thinking
sure tak ramai orang coz the Chinese will definitely be at home
celebrating their auspicious day but I was wrong!!!
The place was damn packed with Malays, Indians and other
races!!! Menyesal la pulak... Since we were already there...
takkan nak balik...so we all redah aje... Hubby bought Two Parks
tickets (wet and dry park)..So we started with the Dry Park..
We enjoyed most of the rides...yg basah baju...yang terbang
melayang...yang menjerit macam orang gila...we tried almost
everything...i really cannot tahan those rides which spin like a
top... my head was spinning too.... jalan pun dah macam orang
mabuk .... but it was fun!!!

Later we proceed to the Wet Park... it was very crowded at the
wave pool.... Again..no choice...masuk aje... Two hours later,
we decided to pack and take shower before we leave.. but
UNFORTUNATELY, again the shower room was like sardine
sampai the whole place was flooded about 1/2 mtr....
gelinya nak mandi... I then decided to just change baju and take
shower at home..

On the way to the parking, hubby ajak to have
dinner in Sunway Pyramid...Alamak...I havent shower yet,
takkan nak pergi dinner kot... But if I say NO, I might have
to prepare something for dinner at home...which I dont think
i want to do...NO WAY...It's my day and I'm the queen...
no way babeh!!! So hentam ajela...as though people know that
I tak mandi... Anyway we had a lovely dinner in Tony Roma's....
Moi ordered the famous Rib....hubby decided to try Scampi Pasta,
my little girls go for Fish n Chips.... Guess what... I totally
forgot to take picture gara2 dah lapar tahap dewa dewi....
didn't crossed my mind at all to take out my camera.... on the
way back home suddenly boleh teringat that i forgot
to snap the pic of our meals..... tooo late laa!! Anyway the food
was superb and fantastic!!! Try the Rib and Onion Loaf !!


the Niagara falls...habisss basahh....


this one really make me pening....

farhana on the carousel...


chubby was sooo happy...


hhhmmm...bibik pun teringin jugak....
farhana managed to push their plane to the highest level...bravooo!!!

It's quite late already...Everyone is now in their dreamland...
Good nite and sweet dream Laracroft!!









8 comments:

Kak Elle said...

A happy belated birthday elle..wah happening ye everyone celebrates for you:)

cute girls you have too.

Anonymous said...

my dear.. you sure looked happy.. Happy belated birthday to you..me, tak sampai lagi ke sunway lagoon. how terukkan!

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

syoknya makan. memang lapar tahap dewa la tu ye :-) glad you had fun on your birthday dear.

ZazaHardy said...

heyyyyy!!! happy birthday my dear! i'm glad you had a good one! the kids (and i'm sure bibik) enjoyed themselves i can see! and yes, you'll tend to forget about snapping photos when you're having fun! here's wishing you a belated happy birthday and may all your dreams come true!! xoxo

ICook4Fun said...

Happy Belated birthday to you! Glad that you had a great day at Sunway with your family :)

Laracroft74 said...

kak elle
thanks for the bday wish...terharu coz the whole nations are celebrating my bday...hehehe...;-)

kak ummi
danke shon... one of these days you should bring your kids to Sunway Lagoon... I can bet that they will enjoy the place!! most of the rides memang sesuai for their age..

Rin chan
yuppp...really2 lapar plus excited but now... frustrated ... :-(

Zaza
thanks dear!!! we had a great bonding time.. and everyone (esp bibik) really enjoyed the trip plus lovely dinner ...hugss!!

Gert
Sher sher nie...hugss for you..mmuahh...

kay_leeda said...

Dear Lara,

Alamak...terlambat sudah!! Happy Belated Birthday Gurl :)

Napa tak jerit ke seksyen 8, boleh gak hantar briyani barang sepinggan dua..heh..heh :)

Laracroft74 said...

Kak K...terlambat pun tak pe...tapi my gate sentiasa terbuka menerima kedatangan nasi briyani...hehehe...