Thursday, August 14, 2008

How To Spot a Blogger

This is an article which I found in the newspaper recently.
Happy reading...

HOW TO SPOT A BLOGGER :

a) Cameras
Bloggers are ever ready with cameras whether it's over dinner,
a day trip to Seremban, at work, on holiday or even a simple
trip to the loo. Most bloggers own a camera and we tend to snap
at everything we come across, be it that cute kitten by the
roadside or a misleading roadsign or two. Anything that inspires
is worth a shot.
Laracroft74 - i don carry my camera all the time..only at certain
occasion when I feel the need to have some pictures posted in my blog


b) Internet addiction
For most of us, internet is like a fifth limb. Take away my
internet connection and you might as well take away my life.
Laracroft74 - i dont think I can survive without internet...
MATIKUTU i.... i need to check FB, emails, my newborn
blog, upload songs..etc..i'm very sure that you guys are the
same too...)


c) Different priorities
We talk about comments and traffic as if that's all we care about.
It's a habit and I'm sure most bloggers would say the first thing
they do afer logging on would be to check for the comments and
finding out the traffic. It's almost essential as coffee and it
becomes a routine like reading the morning newspaper. In fact,
many of us would feel uncomfortable if we did not do this
during our morning ritual.
Laracroft74 - this is soooo like me..hehehe... whenever i reach
office very early, the first thing i'd do is to read all my fav blogs...
to me, reading a blog is like ready the morning newspaper...


d) Inquisitive
We want to be know it-alls. We are always full of questions and
we want our answer in full detail. With this in mind, dont' fret
if a bunch of people descend on a restaurant, questioning
everything in sight and pestering the waiters.
Laracroft74 - again i guess, it depends on what you are blogging..
If it's about life, daily routine, baking, cooking, crafting, then
i dont think you are in this category..

Soooo...what say you...

*********************************************************************************

This is one of my favourite video. It has nothing
to do with the above topic. Just would like
to share with you and hope it'll cheer up your day...

ENJOY......

Buon Giorno...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the above sounded like me hehehe... email me ya anilsahibad@yahoo.com. i'll emel you the recipe.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree esp on points a) and b) :-P

Laracroft74 said...

kak ummi..
hahaha...samala kita except i dont carry my camera all the time...
nnt i email you ya...

flickchick,
me too..but point for point a, only ocassionallyla...point b is already like our heart and soul...no one can take it away from your life...

ibu,mommy,mom... said...

Hi there... i dok blog read ur blog...
I do carry my camera all the time...tengoklah my blog..full of pictures but not our pictures..so the privacy still intact:)