Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MPH Sale

I was down with fever on Monday and was given a
a 2 days MC. Today I'm back to work with
full blast of energy and ready to gear up.....hhmmm..
I'm so impressed that i managed to clear the two days
piles of work......terror jugak makk...hehehe..perasan

Last Thursday, I was at the MPH store in SACC.
MPH had a three days sale last week starting on Wed-Fri.
All members enjoyed 20% off the normal price.

I took the opportunity to grab a few books since
they were on sale....

Recently, I've been addicted to the SHOPAHOLIC series
(introduced by my SIL) and managed to get a few of them.
To those who loves shopping, I highly recommend this books.
It's about this lady.. Bex, a financial expert who tell people
on how to manage their money but in her leisure time, she
loves to spend her money shopping...shopping and shopping...
She just cant stop spending her money!!! I wish I could be like
her....just spend, spend and spend...and think that money will
fall from the sky.... bahagianya hidup...

Near the store entrance, they displayed this book - Reaching
For the Stars which was written by the late brother of our
Mr Angkasawan. I haven't had a chance to read it yet but just
flipped through the content and found it very inspirational
and motivational....


In total I only spent RM70 for these four books... worth paying...:-)


2 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

whoa..thats cheap. dang it.. wish i was in kl. good for you though. happy reading!

Laracroft74 said...

rin chan..
i've to start back reading which i've missed for quite sometimes since i had my two daughters..now i have a bit of a time for myself..