Monday, August 25, 2008

Port Dickson Trip

I really missed my blog..I've not been blogging for almost a week..
hhmmm....I've been extremely busy after coming back from the
trip on Friday as I have to start working on some plan (will let u
know later)..

We drove to PD on Wednesday evening right after work and
reached there around 7.30pm... My kids were so excited when they
saw us as though we've not seen each others for a long time...
hehehe... I know both of you missed me ....
We had a steamboat dinner on that nite and it was really good...

I was a bit upset the next day... It was my first day and the weather
didn't look very good... It was gloomy in the morning and drizzles
almost half a day... And the childrens were ready in their swim suits,
just waiting to run to the beach...but unfortunately they have to
stay indoor until the drizzles stop...

It was about 2pm when we decided to head to the beach...
By then, we can see the sun started to shine with the clear blue
sky..... The weather was lovely!! We played at the beach, swims,
built a sand castle, went for banana boat ride (managed to negotiate
a good price with the abang boat..tq bang!!)...


All of us really had a funtime together.... Before going back to
the condo, the childrens wanted to go for one round of swim
at the pool....

The very next day, hubby and me had to leave the place early
morning to head to the office...It took us approx. 1hr 20mins to
reach PJ.. My PIL and the kids check out later on the same day...

Eventhough it was a short trip, I really enjoyed the break with
all of them.... I wish I could stay longer to enjoy the place and food,
the breeze and esp the sunset.....I'll definitely come back again
next time!!

The school holiday is now over... Today all of the childrens are
back to school...

I'm back to my normal routine too....

Here are some of the pics snapped during the trip :





Farhana and Helena with their sand castle..










Farhana - "I'm freezing cold!!!"


it's still drizzling out there.. makanla..







horrayyy!!! dinner time...

steamboat dinner...lecker!!!





5 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Waduh, steamboat dinner tu yang kau kau.... Sedapnya....
Sop tomyam ke tu..???

Laracroft74 said...

Cath,
Memang sedappp...esp the tom yam..really kaw kaw rasa dia!!

lovelylin said...

samekom.. kita datang menjenguk gakk. aaa trus ngidam nak makan tomyam nih!! tskkkkk

Laracroft74 said...

lililin...
isk...isk...kesian oghang paghis ngidam nak makan tomyam...:-)
i lak ngidam nk makan crepe with chocolate and strawbery...hhhmmmm...best!!

Laracroft74 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.