Monday, August 18, 2008

New swimming suit

My two girls are off to Port Dickson tomorrow with my PIL and SIL...
*sob*sob*sob*....i'm so sad but they are so excited to go....camna tu..
I'll only be joining them later on Wednesday.. the reason why i'm not
going with them is coz my annual leave left only 2 more
days for 2008..i repeat again.. 2 more days ONLY.. so sadkan...
so i'm taking one day off on Thursday and keeping the
2 days for my Raya leave...
Yesterday we went to PG and bought a new swimsuits for them.
See... how happy they are!!
They'll definitely going to have fun and will be spending times
swimming and playing with their cousins who are about the same
age with them..
So have fun my dearie... Mama will see you on Wednesday evening!!!
Make sure you behave and dont be naughty okay...
Love you,
Mama

6 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Elle,
Both your girls looks so good in pink swim suit... I'm sure they will have fun.

Anonymous said...

Cutenye... boleh la join America's top ten model nanti :-P
Kesian you, only 2 days left.. me got too much plak.. abt 24 days.. oh man. i wonder if i can sell em..prrbbtt

Laracroft74 said...

Cath..
yea...both of them gonna have fum..but mummy here so sad..this morning i almost wanted to cry after sending them to my PIL's house..huaaaaaa....

flickchick,
hahaha...America's top ten..dream on la!!!hmmm.. i wish i could buy annual leave from others...

Laracroft74 said...

Cath..
yea...both of them gonna have fum..but mummy here so sad..this morning i almost wanted to cry after sending them to my PIL's house..huaaaaaa....

flickchick,
hahaha...America's top ten..dream on la!!!hmmm.. i wish i could buy annual leave from others...

Ummi365 said...

i am sure you are back by now and tan yourself under the hot sun. or was it raining in PD? It was here, very heavy.

Sleepyhead said...

oh dear, dear...ur lill cuties really cute beb. comel ehehe