Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chelsea!!! Chelsea!!!


I had been busy for the past few days..hmmm tak
taula apa yg bz sangat tuu....
Anyway..I'd like to share a bit on the chelsea vs msia
football match...Me and hubby had the opportunity
to watch the friendly match last Tuesday at
Stadium Melawati, Shah Alam...As you guys have
already knew, Chelsea wrapped up their Asian Tour
beating the Malaysian team 2-0.

I was so excited and really enjoyed the game even
I'm not really a football fan...Frankly speaking, that
was the first time I watched a live football...It's all
because of the Chelsea team with most of the best
players : Lampard, John Terry, J Cole, Shevchenko.
Nak suruh tgk Selangor vs Neg Sembilan...hmmm..
i dont think sooo....tak minat....

These are the pics taken :



I was a bit stressed up when going back time. It took us almost one hour to reach home when it usually takes us only 5 minutes on the normal days.

The traffic was REALLY REALLY chaotic!!!! If jalan kaki sure dah sampai...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wished i had some kaki bolas to go with me.. nasib baik Msia tak kena belasah teruk..hehe..

Laracroft74 said...

dats why...i too was thinking chelsea going to belasah msia but i think they kasi chancela...